Rockwall, Texas – Rockwall residents are getting ready for a cause that will supposedly bring animals warmth and hope. The 13th Annual Rockwall PAWS for the Cause event will take place at the beautiful Rockwall Hilton on the Harbor from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm on November 12, 2023. The event is for animal lovers and people who want to help the organizations to continue providing help to animals.
Rockwall PAWS for the Cause is hosted by Rockwall PAWS and the Rockwall Animal Adoption Center
As a joint effort between Rockwall PAWS and the Rockwall Animal Adoption Center, the charity breakfast is not only a chance to enjoy a tasty meal, but also to help with a good cause. The event will begin with guests checking in and buying raffle tickets. This will set the tone for an afternoon filled with drinks, looking at sale items, and a shared commitment to animal care.
Attendees will be able to bid on a variety of wonderful auction items, knowing that their donations will directly help the Rockwall Animal Adoption Center provide life-saving medical care to animals that live there. These pets are in need and are waiting for a family to adopt them. Every ticket, bid, and gift gets them one step closer to that goal.
Rockwall PAWS for the Cause: lunch, speeches and guest speakers
The Hilton is providing food for guests at 1:00 pm. During lunch, guests will hear speeches and heartwarming stories of animals who have found new homes thanks to the support of the community. There will be guest speakers who will share their thoughts and celebrate the effect of past donations.
The live auction will be the most exciting part, a final call to rally for the cause. Dessert will be a sweet ending to the event. The event shows how generous the Rockwall community truly is. Every gift, no matter how small, can save a life.
Ticket costs $75 each or you can book a table
Those interested can buy tickets to the event for $75 each, or can book a table for $600 so that friends and fans can enjoy the event together. Rockwall PAWS and the Rockwall Adoption Center are asking everyone in the community to mark their calendars and help them in their mission – providing help and support to animals.
The event’s organizers are also looking for sale items to put up before the event. People and companies in the area can donate goods or gift cards, and all donations will be tax-deductible. You should visit this link to learn more how to join the auction.
Brunch Buffet Menu
- Fresh Sliced Seasonal Fruit and Berries
- Greek Yogurt, Granola, and Berry Parfaits
- Steel Cut Old Fashion Oats or Southern Style Grits with optional toppings
- Vanilla French Toast with optional Maple Syrup or Fresh Berries
- Farm Fresh Scrambled Eggs
- Pulled Pork Chilaquiles
- Bacon and Sausage links
- Country Style Home Fries with onions and peppers
- Fresh Baked Artisanal Pastries, Breakfast Breads, and Muffins
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: Cocktail Hour/Open Buffet- Silent Auction Preview/Bidding
- 1:00pm-2:00pm: Event Presentation-Hosted by Auctioneer Gary Freedman
- Acknowledgement of Event Honorees-Sponsors: Molly Brodnax
- Sandra Solomon-Founder of Rockwall PAWS
- AIR(Animal Investigation & Response): Kim Meloncon- Director of Emergency Services
- Bryan Jackson-RAC Volunteer & Trainer
- THLN(Texas Humane Legislative Network): Pam Boich
- Heads or Tails
- Live Auction
- 2:00pm-3:00pm: Closing of Auction-Event Check out